Olympic offers the largest selection of open-end auto-tie balers from American Balers. Whether your requirements call for 10 bales per day or 500 bales per day, Olympic has the baler to fit your specific application. We know every application is unique, yet with our broad line (150 models) of American Balers, we offer a superior design, touch screen diagnostics and controls, high energy efficiency motors, easy maintenance and a preventive maintenance program that is backed by our service repair team.
Features & Advantages
- Heavy Duty Automatic Wire-Tier completes the tie-off cycle in less than 10 seconds. Auto-Tier’s simplistic design uses fewer component parts than any other Tier on the market. Most reliable Auto-tier available.
- Most Comprehensive Touch Screen Controller in the industry, features over 50 information screens. Optional modem feature allows data transmission to American Balers and Olympic’s Service Center.
- Advanced Dust Control features are standard on all “PAC” Series Models. New “Air-Blaster” Accessory automatically cleans behind the baling ram reducing maintenance costs.
- Unique Bale Density Control system automatically and continuously regulates the tensioning force exerted on the baled material. For “Slick materials”, the Bale Density control system creates greater squeezing force to achieve the highest bale density possible. No adjustments are required.
- Trunnion Mounted Main Hydraulic Cylinder is standard on all “PAC” Series Models. 6, 8, 10 and 12″ diameter cylinders are available to satisfy your bale density requirements.
- Energy Efficient Hydraulic Power Packs from 25 to 225 Horsepower are available to meet your capacity demands.
- Heavy Duty Welded Construction throughout.