Olympic offers the American “PAC” Series Balers that offer an ideal combination of Accessories to meet a Corrugated sheet or box facilities’ unique baling requirements. The “PAC” Series is the flagship of the American Auto-Tie Baler line. “PAC” Series Balers are ideal for mid-size to large Corrugators, Corrugated Box and Sheet Plants, Folding Carton facilities and Paper Converters.
Features & Advantages
- Heavy Duty Automatic Wire-Tier completes the tie-off cycle in less than 10 seconds. Auto-Tier’s simplistic design uses fewer component parts than any other Tier on the market. Most reliable Auto-tier available.
- Most Comprehensive Touch Screen Controller in the industry, features over 50 information screens. Optional modem feature allows data transmission to American and Olympic’s Service Center.
- Advanced Dust Control features are standard on all “PAC” Series Models. New “Air-Blaster” Accessory automatically cleans behind the baling ram reducing maintenance costs.
- Unique Bale Density Control system automatically and continuously regulates the tensioning force exerted on the baled material. For “Slick materials”, the Bale Density control system creates greater squeezing force to achieve the highest bale density possible. No adjustments are required.
- Trunnion Mounted Main Hydraulic Cylinder is standard on all “PAC” Series Models. 6, 8, 10 and 12″ diameter cylinders are available to satisfy your bale density requirements.
- Energy Efficient Hydraulic Power Packs from 25 to 200 Horsepower are available to meet your capacity demands.
- Heavy Duty Welded Construction throughout.